0

Yoo Jae Suk latter To His Mother


An article in the magazine "A Good Friend" featuring Jae Suk story as a child. Yoo Jae Suk, the Korean comedian turned out to be moved 3 times so that schools must learn to adjust. At grade 6, Jae Suk was elected class president.
Yoo Jae Suk




Yoo Jae Suk
Jae Suk Mama said "Now Jae Suk is the class president. I will introduce myself to the teachers and attend the meetings as often as possible. "
As a mom of a class president normally expect to make donations. However, Jae Suk's father was a civil servant. His family did not have much money.


A quote in the letter was told that "Since then, I often meet my mama. I remember exactly how he cleaned the place of interest and the school gate. This is because I am aware that failure to make donations. After seeing this, I do not know how many times crying. "




Letter Yoo Jae Suk


Eventually he ended his letter that contains the message to his mother. "Although I have been able to pay you, but will not pay enough affection from you. I never show you how I love you. Today I will shout out loud, I Love You "

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top