0
Jangan lupa beri tahu blog ini ke teman kamu dengan share ke facebook

MOTOROLA XOOM Android Tablet (10.1-Inch, 32GB, Wi-Fi)
The advantage with Xoom is to have two times the amount of RAM built in. So things like Google Maps is better preserved at Xoom. I really like the browser on Xoom better too, but like most of the rest of this is personal preference.
Good:
  1. Quality Built
  2. High flexibility
  3. Large front and behind the camera
  4. Fully loaded WiFi version only (always the GPS, gyroscope and even a barometer)
  5. Excellent graphics, nice presentation
  6. There is no need to use iTunes to set up and use

Bad:
  1. The screen is a fingerprint magnet, worst I ever had.
  2. Not as easy to use out of the box that the IPAD
  3. Not much to it yet aps
At the end of the day, if you’re using an iPhone, and I like it, you two better than the iPad. If you use a good Android phone today, and I enjoy, Xoom is much better. I spent Friday evening and Saturday to help set up a friend’s iPhone and frustration at the lack of flexibility finally made up my mind for me. Once you get used to the flexibility of having an Android, you feel frustrated quickly.


 Great Android Gadget: MOTOROLA XOOM | MBAHWO.COM 

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top